Shipping Update August 14, 2022
It has been two weeks since our last update. We are pleased that customers in the first 2000 pledges are receiving their printers. With that in mind, we would like to update everyone on the overall shipping status.
As of August 14, 4,500 units have left the factory floor, among which 4,000 units are shipped out and 500 units are waiting on the carriers for shipping. This means that all backers with a number below 5000 have their printers shipped out. The remaining Kickstarter units will be completed within August.
Depending on port accessibility and other factors, sea route from Shenzhen is about 40 days to the US. It is about 60 days for EU/UK and 50 days for CA/AU. All other regions are shipped by air or local ground carrier. You will get a tracking number as soon as the printer ships from the local warehouse. (This can take up to 9 weeks from the production date.)
Pre-order is Open
As the production of Kickstarter units are drawing to the end, our global pre-order is open now for customers who are eager to get hold of X1 as soon as possible. Here is some important information for you to read before placing a pre-order:
- Go to the Global/EU/UK/US/AU/CA Bambu Lab store to place the order.
- For pre-order, you need to pay a minimal reservation deposit and a refundable shipping fee , to secure a priority in the delivery order. The deposit will consist of a € 20 fixed payment for each printer plus the shipping fee. The shipping fee will be refunded if the order is canceled.
- All pre-orders will be handled in the order they are received.
- When your item arrives at the local warehouse, we will send you an email to collect the rest of the price, including shipping and the deposit deducted.
- Upon the receipt of the purchase completed verification, you will be sent a notification to track your delivery.
- Final payment is due within three days after being notified. If you fail to pay within this period, your delivery order will hence be deferred until you complete the full payment.
- If the full payment is not received within 30-days following our first email to collect the payment, your order will be considered canceled, and your deposit fee will not be refunded.